Easy To fit, economical and with adjustable closing force
Simple, easy installation, and guaranteed quality. Tested to EN 1154
Specially designed for internal doors, including fire doors, the DORMA TS 73 V is a universal solution for doors of differing designs and styles. The flat and compact format of the TS 73 V means that there are practically no problems with installation; and tried and trusted quality is your assurance of reliability.
Why Everyone Gains:
For The Trade
One model for all applications.
Really practical solutions for special installation situations, thanks to the wide range of accessories.
For the Installer
- Quick and simple to fit. Closing force, closing speed, and latching action all set with just a few adjustments.
- Only one design for DIN-L and DIN-R doors, and for standard and framefixing.
For the Designers
- Compact format in timeless design.
- Attactively-priced solution with optimum reliability.
- Wide range of applications.
- Anti-corrosive design for moist and damp areas.
For the User
- Optimum wall and door protection thanks to “thinking” backcheck.
- Constant closing speed virtually unaffacted by temperature fluctuations, with adjustable latch action.
- Smooth door action thanks to high mechanical efficiency.
With Hold-Open Arm
Combining the TS 73 V with a hold-open arm enables the door to be held open at an appropriate angle (up to approx. 150°)
Hold open arm with switch: The hold open function can be switched on and off by the user by simply pressing a switch.
|With “Thinking” Backcheck
Thanks to an innovative design concept, the resistance developed by this backcheck system as the door is opened beyond approx. 70° is directly proportional to door acceleration.
It is almost imperceptable when the door is opened slowly. However, if the door is opened hastily, the back-check responds in equal measure.
If the door should be swung open at speed – wether deliberately, thoughtlessly, accidentally or as a result of a gust of wind – the backcheck reacts at full strength, protecting the wall and door from damage.
If no backcheck function is required, the system can be simply switched off.
If you would like an Adobe Acrobat file on this product please right click here and select ‘Save Target As’. You will need Adobe’s Acrobat Reader to view this file, if you do not already have it please click on the link below.