The Australian Lock Company Pty Ltd has manufactured and marketed the BiLock Maximum Security locking System (we now proudly refer to as First Generation Bilock) for almost two decades!
The company now launches into the 21st Century a New Generation of BiLock maximum security locking system. Like its predecessor, this New Generation of BiLock is” Light Years Ahead of its Time” and will also undoubtedly serve the test of time!
Superior design … high tech security
New Generation BiLock offers the security concious an innovative new look, twin bladed key which operates a 12-pin program of tumbler pins, six on either side. These pins, in turn, activate two side-bars to provide the end user with up to 16.7 million possible lock combinations. In addition to a space age moving element within the key an extraordinarily shaped, horizontally postitioned security rod has been built into the cylinder core to activate the 13th locking dimension. Without the moving element, this 13th dimension cannot be activated, this adds yet another feature to BiLock’s already exceptional level of security.
Workings of the New Generation Bi Lock Key and Cylinder
The versatile New Generation BiLock can be modified simply, to blend with a First Generation BiLock system. Existing users do not have to invest in a complete new locking system. Designed to have the least impact, New Generation offers our BiLock agents and their customers the capacity to upgrade First generation QCC BiLock by simply adding or subtracting components. The cylinder body remains unchanged initially for QCC applications.
New generation BiLock Keyhead
An Australian owned, designed and manufactured, key and keying system. new Generation BiLock is positioned at the cutting edge of high security, keyed locking, system design.
A combination of pure function and form, the New Generation BiLock key head has evolved into a new, fresh, space age look. We like to think it is really ahead of its time! Why? Because it:
- looks great
- is quickly and easily identified
- has extensive colour coded master keying capabilities to ensure optimal security. This is achieved by the use of up to three different colours to be mixed and matched from the 19 available in any keyhead, enabling instant identification of keys within a master key system
- features braille differentiation. The Australian Lock Company can supply agents with braille number options on one of the key inserts for use by the visually impaired
- allows a company logo to be embossed into the key head. Even better identification for a system manager!
- it’s still virtually impossible to duplicate! The dual BiLock keyway and strict key control by authorised BiLock agents only remain with New Generation BiLock.
The Australain Lock Company has protected elements of the BiLock system with patent coverage for the QCC components. With New Generation BiLock, the Australain Lock Company seeks to extend this protection by patent coverage that the Australian Lock Company has sought both within and outside Australia.
If you would like an Adobe Acrobat file on this product please right click here and select ‘Save Target As’. You will need Adobe’s Acrobat Reader to view this file, if you do not already have it please click on the link below.