A J Edden provide current market leading brands and products, visit our showroom display to discuss your requirements with our experienced technicians
We can supply and install closed circuit TV systems for your business or home and have access to a wide range of hardware and software from the major manufacturers to provide both large and small video surveillance systems. Both home and business owners say CCTV is seen by many as the best system for deterrent and detection and is a sound investment in property and employee protection.
For a closed circuit TV system to work effectively, cameras, lenses, housings, cabling and image storage devices must all be matched to achieve the desired resultant picture quality, size and frame rate. Regular servicing and cleaning is also recommended.
CCTV video systems store images on a harddrive – date and time stamped for future reference – this varies per harddrive storage capacity Surveillance can be monitored remotely from your phone or computer or monitoring centre. Statistics point to major reductions in the amount of crime being committed where CCTV cameras are installed.
Don’t be a statistic
Other advantages of CCTV
- Production control in factories,
- Warehouse and building security against unlawful entry
- Asset control and stock control – pilferage
- Deterrent to fraudulent public liability claims
- Traffic monitoring in car parks
- WHS observation
- People counting and facial recognition
- Can also provide visual evidence for public liability or worker
- Compensation disputes or support police with criminal activity